Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Update

Sawadeekhup all

Pictures will be up soon...I think Serge, G and Kevin took them

Sparfest went well this last Saturday, April
25th
.


Here's a super grainy picture to tide you over until we get some more

A congratulations to Arash, Vlad, Serge, Brian and Nic. I got in there too (and had my family jewels abused through my steel cup), but anyways...Good job to everyone for getting in there and learning. That's what this is all about: learning.

Vlad, Brian and Nic had particularly challenging experiences, and showed a lot of character and skill.

A big thanks to the following people for making this learning experience great:

Kombat Arts for hosting the event and supporting us

Our friends at Southside for their continued support and respect

Brian for lending us his gear

PooChoi Lindor for his dedication and guidance

Last but not least, a huge thanks to our very own Kru. She worked with all of us, drove half of us, warmed us all up, and cornered everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Club Night

A shout out to everyone who made it out to the club night. You guys are a great crowd, and it was nice to enjoy the night. My most distinct memory is lollipops lol.

And huge thanks to Eric for hooking us up!

Pics will be up eventually...I can't upload them where I'm from right now.

5 comments:

  1. i never seen anyone ice their sack before, but eh you learn something new everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh yeah, it was ok after I iced it. but then in the second match I got hit there again and I almost gave up.

    btw, if kru didnt tell you already the pictures from frequency are on that website. I think she's going to put them up. I'd do it, but the internet where I am now is too slow to do much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all of you who showed so much unity, respect and heart. Honestly, I wouldn't do what I do if it was not for students like you guys. I am shocked everyday at how much of Ajahn I see in all of you. I don't know how you got it but man... you guys are one amazing group of students. So much talent.
    I guess Ajahn was right.. when you LOVE, RESPECT AND BELIEVE, you can really do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khup khun khup Kru J. Remember, we had to learn somewhere...I wonder who from? lol

    ReplyDelete