Friday, October 23, 2009

Aaron vs the Heavy Bag video

A good video of bagwork and technique

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8e5feVrbs8&feature=player_profilepage

Don't ask me how I found this...I'll just tell you. It was in the related videos you often see at the sidebar when watching youtube clips. I did a search for Clifton Brown and was watching an interview when I saw this particular clip on the side bar. I know when Kru J sees this she will probably call me creepy, so once and for all I'm setting the story on how I found this straight lol.

For those of you who don't know, Aaron is a fighter from Siam no 1. I've never actually met him but he has trained with both Kru Jen and Poochoi Kru Nic. I've had the pleasure of seeing one of his fights and he is very skilled and technical.


Photo from Shindokumate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment