Friday, September 30, 2011

Support Disabled Students at York University! YMT runs the Scotiabank Marathon to raise funds!



Mike Zhang has been training hard for the upcoming Scotiabank marathon and has enlisted the help of a few others from our MT community to raise funds for Disabled Students at York University.

This is a great cause, so please support him or any of the other runners!

"Hey everyone!!!!

On Oct. 16, 2011, I will be participating in the Scotia bank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Half-Marathon and 5k Run / Walk while raising funds for Disabled Students at York University. Support my charity group by pledging my team and me.

I feel that some of us take for granted how lucky we are to be heathly and fit enough to train muay thai. Let's come together as a team, and as people to encourage those less fortunate.

:)"

Team/Donations page: http://my.e2rm.com/TeamPage.aspx?TSID=327075&Lang=en-CA

No comments:

Post a Comment