Sunday, April 1, 2012

Namkabuan vs Nuanthoranee again! (video)


I have posted both of these fighters here before...fighting each other no less. Honestly, I have no idea how many times they have fought...cause every time I look there's another video of them fighting. I thought I'd seen them all till now.

Both were top dogs in their day, and always had pretty exciting fights.

Namkabuan is a very dynamic fighter, mixing stability and mobility. I've been a big fan of his for years. Nuanthoranee is nicknamed the rhino, and known for being relentless in moving forward.
Nuanthoranee is a coach of Masato's.

Personally, I think when watching fights that it is important not to copy the way a fighter moves or any of their manerisms...but to look at the application of their technique/ timing...how they apply their weapons certain ranges etc. Take that as inspiration and apply it with your own technique. Try not to flat out "look" like that fighter.

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lgj6dWYKes

No comments:

Post a Comment